This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
What information we collect:
– Users IP address
– E-mail address
What do we do with this information?
Users IP address:
We collect your IP address to determine if there has been any abuse on your account. We need to protect both our paying subscribers and our system from account abuse. We use this information to determine if there are multiple IP addresses logged into the same account at any given time. Together with geo-tracking we use this information to determine if users are sharing accounts with others.
We collect your name in order to understand our customer. When we send e-mails out for system updates and/or service disruptions we need an alias to go by to refer to you as.
We collect your E-mail address in order to be able to send updates out about the system, as well as to inform about any planned or un-planned service disruptions.
Other ways we may use this information outside of primary needs:
– To promote the use of services
– To measure the use of the website and improve the content
– To bill and collect money
– To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud
– To send any email messages (e.g. system alerts), including providing customer support
– To enforce compliance with SaaS ToS or applicable law as well as to meet legal requirements
– To track statistics based on our website and it’s users, to understand our geographical needs and also where users are running into issues on our website (if any)
Your information is not public, nor will it ever be shared publicly or with any third-party companies.
Passwords are encrypted by SHA-128 algorithm and we do not have any access to raw passwords, nor do we store it in our system.
Any changes to the privacy polciy will be e-mailed out to all members from whom which we collect this information from. Users who have not registered and are not part of our subscribing members will need to come back to this page and view the last updated timestamp.
Users who are not registered will have their IP address and geographical location tracked by our third-party analytics tool: Google Analytics. This information is used to understand where our customers are coming from, if there’s any issues with the website and is not shared in any way outside of MyCryptoJournal.
Once you are no longer a subscribing member of MyCryptojournal, we will endeavour to remove all personal user data such as your name and your e-mail within 48 hours of cancellation. If you require us to speed up this process, please contact us and will send a confirmation e-mail that all of your information has been removed from our system. Information collected by Google Analytics cannot be deleted, however this does not contain any personal customer information as stated above.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or mobile phone if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use session cookies which are cookies which expire once you close your web browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and enter into transactions.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics cookies. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit this site. For more information on Google Analytics, please click here.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.